Brief overview of the course Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at WorkCourse Price: £ 75.00
To Secure your Seat, You are required to pay £35 of the total Course. Balance will be paid on arrival.
(1 Day Course)
This qualification introduces candidates to:
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- The legal requirements for first aid provision
- The importance of accurate incident reporting
- First aid equipment and its safe use
- The need to minimise the risk of infection
- The importance of assessing an incident
- Undertaking a primary survey
- CPR and use of automated external defibrillator (AED) on a casualty on a casualty
- When and how to call for help
Course Fee £75 inc VAT Per Candidate (Discount available for group bookings)
You can have this course run in your location with your chosen date and time for minimum 6 candidates.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings