Peripheral IV Cannulation Training CoursesCourse Price: £ 149.00
To Secure your Seat, You are required to pay £35 of the total Course. Balance will be paid on arrival.
Peripheral IV Cannulation Training Courses
Skills training for inserting a peripheral venous cannula and talking blood samples. On successful completion you will be equipped with underlining theory and skills to gain competence under clinical supervision of a practitioner in your own workplace.
This one day course will take place at our Phlebotomy training School at Harley Street London. You will be instructed in how to take blood ensuring that you adhere to strict infection control principles. After practicing the skill on a manikin you will have the opportunity to cannulate a fellow participant.
When you finish your course we will provide you with a Certificate of Attendance and a progression to competency forms to hand in at your workplace.
When you have completed this course you will be able to.
- Demonstrate appropriate infection control principles when performing cannulation.
- Insert a cannula into a manikin arm.
- Take blood via the cannula on immediate insertion.
- List the potential complications during and after inserting a cannula.
- Perform a venous cannulation on a real person under supervision.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings