Phlebotomist Advanced Training Package 2 (£699 plus DBS check)
£ 699 + Extra Cost of DBS Check
- 1 day a week for a full 6 months, but if we can accommodate you for 2 or 3 days, we will inform you in advance for free of charge!
- You will be working with real patients based, GP walk-in clinics, you can bleed as much as patients you can within 8.30am to 11 am per day!
- Personal Insurance to undertake the procedure
- End of 3 months you will receive a Reference Letter form Mediqueskills Ltd
- If you need help with a payment plan, contact us we can arrange it for you!
- You are required to provide proof of your immunisation status to Mediqueskills Ltd
- • Measles & Rubella,
• Varicella (Chicken Pox)
• Tuberculosis (TB)
• Hepatitis B
– DBS process can take anything from 2 weeks up to a maximum of around 3 months depending on the external companies that process these.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings