Phlebotomist Advanced Training Package 2 (£699 plus DBS check)
- 2 days a week for full 3 months
- You will bleed 25 – 35 Patients per day
- Personal Insurance to undertake the procedure
- End of 3 month you will receive a Reference Letter form Mediqueskills
- If you need help with a payment plan, contact us we can arrange it for you!
- £ 699 + Extra Cost Of DBS Check
- You are required to provide proof of your immunisation status to our Occupational Health provider My Healthcare clinic who will then arrange for any required blood tests/vaccinations.As per the terms and conditions which were agreed to as part of the booking process any required blood tests/vaccinations will be covered by Mediqueskills Ltd if provided by our Occupational Health provider My Healthcare clinic.
•Measles & Rubella,
•Varicella (Chicken Pox)
– The OH and DBS process can take anything from 2 weeks up to a maximum of around 3 months depending on the external companies that process these.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings